Having Mortgage Problems?
Having Problems? Mortgage Advice in Durham
Often, getting a mortgage is not easy and can involve taking a different approach. As an experienced and trusted mortgage broker, dealing with complex situations is our job!
Here are some ‘Problems’ we often come across:
- Bank won’t lend you enough
- Failed credit score
- You do not meet your bank’s lending criteria
- Income make-up, e.g. salary, dividend, benefits, drawings, profit etc
- Employment status, e.g. contractor, professional, self-employed, employed, business owner
- Property type:- non-standard construction, high-rise flat, apartment
- Letting out your existing home to buy a new one – Let to Buy
- Mortgage Lender will not deal with you direct
- Can’t get an appointment with your bank quick enough
- Existing credit commitments
- Marital status e.g. married and buying in sole name, divorce, separation
- Starting a new job or recently-changed employer
- Self-employed / Limited company status change
- Buying from, or with, a family member
- Buying from your landlord
- Maternity leave
- Buying a property below market value
- Need a fast decision?
- Needing to remove a person from a mortgage
If your situation is not listed above, we are sure it’s something that we have come across.
Without the help of a Specialist Mortgage Broker, it can be a minefield – firing applications off left, right and centre will have a negative impact on your credit score which could well prevent you qualifying for any mortgage deal for a while.
We have access to specialist mortgage lenders. We will use our knowledge and experience to recommend the most suitable one for your situation and aim to be right the first time!
As part of our mortgage review, we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- Producing a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up offers you make
- Helping complete your mortgage application through to getting you an offer
- Explaining the different types of property survey available
- Recommending a local competitively-priced solicitor with high standards
- Running through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- Recommending suitable insurance with your new mortgage
Why should I use a Mortgage Broker?
- We’re experienced with complicated situations!
- We work for you! We are not linked to Estate Agents so will be open and honest with you.
- It’s our job to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your initial enquiry to getting your keys – We pride ourselves on 5-star service!
- See our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- Unlike your bank, we search 1000’s of mortgages to find the most suitable one for you.
Quick Links to Our Mortgage Broker Services
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Durham