Moving House Mortgage Advice in Durham
Moving House Advice from Durhammoneyman
Speak to a Mortgage Advisor in Durham today
Mortgage Advice When Moving House in Durham
Are you a new home mover? Maybe you just haven’t moved in a while? Then you’ll find our mortgage advice service for home movers invaluable. Quite often, moving can be stressful and infuriating: we’re here to help things go as smoothly and calmly as possible!
Why should you choose us as your Mortgage Broker in Durham?
- We work for you! We are not linked to Estate Agents so will be open and honest with you.
- It’s our job to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your initial enquiry to getting your keys – We pride ourselves on 5-star service!
- See our genuine customer reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- Unlike your bank, we search 1000’s of first-time buyer mortgages to find the most suitable one for you.
It has been said that moving house is the third most stressful experience you can expect in your life, especially if you’re selling and trying to complete a new purchase at the same time. Our job is to use our knowledge & experience to take some of that stress off your shoulders.
As part of your Free Mortgage Consultation, we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- Producing a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up offers you make
- Helping complete your mortgage application through to getting you an offer
- Explaining the different types of property survey available
- Recommending a local competitively-priced solicitor with high standards
- Running through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- If required, recommending suitable insurance with your new mortgage
Unlike many other Mortgage Brokers, we are not tied to Estate Agents. We work for you, nobody else.
Moving House Hurdles
Often, clients call us after they’ve had difficulty with their bank or high street mortgage lender, due to:
- Type of property being purchased
- Your income structure and employment type i.e. self-employed
- Buying off, or with a family member
- Buying undervalue
- Bank declined or won’t lend enough
- Poor credit
- Something else…
If this is the case, it is important that you do not keep trying lots of lenders without being 100% sure of their lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether. We use our experience & knowledge to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender, based on your situation.