Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
Buy to Let Mortgage Advisor in Durham
Buy to Let Mortgage Scenarios:
- Are you a first-time landlord looking to invest in property?
- Are you an experienced property investor looking to expand your portfolio?
- Is your buy to let mortgage up for review?
- Wanting a buy to let remortgage to save money?
- Are you looking to raise money from a buy to let property?
- Are you thinking of changing a residential property into a buy to let?
- Not bought in while and looking for mortgage help?
- Are you wanting to deal with a Mortgage Broker only mortgage company?
- Thinking about buying your first investment property?
- Is your buy to let mortgage on a standard variable rate and you want a better deal?
- Not bought a new property in a while and looking for mortgage help?
- Have you run into difficulty with your bank?
- Do you have an unusual buy to let situation and want to talk to an expert?
- Are you an out-of-town investor wanting local help?
Whether you are a first-time landlord or an experienced property investor wanting a buy to let purchase or remortgage – We help you every step of the way!
Why Buy to Let in Durham?
Buy to Let landlords can have different reasons for investing – some landlords invest for future property/capital growth, others to supplement their current income, and others are planning more long-term and are looking at retirement planning.
We have arranged hundreds of buy to let mortgages for our clients and have helped them build up property portfolios by providing a basis for income generation and/or capital growth as part of their retirement planning.
Buying a buy to let property can be stressful and you may need to be quick to the line. We may be able to help you with this.
Unlike a lot of other Mortgage Brokers, we are NOT tied to Estate Agents. We only work for you, with your best interests at heart.
As part of our mortgage review, we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- Producing a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up offers you make
- Helping complete your mortgage application through to getting you an offer
- Explaining the different types of property survey available
- Recommending a local competitively-priced solicitor with high standards
- Running through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- Recommending suitable insurance with your new mortgage
Why should I use a Mortgage Broker?
- We work for you! We are not linked to Estate Agents so will be open and honest with you.
- It’s our job to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your initial enquiry to getting your keys – We pride ourselves on 5-star service!
- See our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- Unlike your bank, we search 1000’s of first-time buyer mortgages to find the most suitable one for you.
Quick Links to Our Mortgage Broker Services
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Durham