Specialist Mortgage Advice
Specialist Mortgage Advice in Durham
If you keep trying lots of different lenders yourself without knowing their lending criteria inside out, the likelihood of damaging your credit score is quite high. You could possibly stop yourself getting a mortgage altogether! – Let us give you a hand.
We are aware of all the mortgage schemes and products available and will be happy to discuss these in detail with you.
Here is a list of Specialist Mortgage Products we are able to help you with:
- Sale Under Value Mortgages
- Buy to Let Specialist Mortgages
- Divorce / Marital Split Up Mortgage Advice
- Government Help to Buy Mortgage Schemes
- Forces Help to Buy Mortgages
- Remove a Person / Name from a Mortgage
- Adverse / Bad Credit / Debt Management Plan
- Shared Ownership Mortgages
- Single Name Mortgages for Married Applicants
- Professional Mortgages
- Second Home Mortgages
- Holiday Home Mortgages
- Right to Buy Mortgages
- New Build Mortgages
- Non-Standard Construction Property Mortgages
- Multiple Applicant Mortgages
- Mortgages Past Retirement Date
- Offset Mortgages
- Anything else?
- Having Mortgage Problems?
This is not a comprehensive list so if your situation is not listed then please get in touch to discuss your situation.
We have access to many specialist mortgage lenders who all have different mortgage criteria. It is our job to utilise our knowledge and experience to recommend the most suitable lender based on your personal situation.
If you are concerned about your credit score then it will be worthwhile getting an up to date copy of your credit report for us to look at before we make any recommendations to you.
As part of our mortgage review, we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- Producing a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up offers you make
- Helping complete your mortgage application through to getting you an offer
- Explaining the different types of property survey available
- Recommending a local competitively-priced solicitor with high standards
- Running through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- Recommending suitable insurance with your new mortgage
Why should you choose us as your Mortgage Broker in Durham?
- We’re experienced with specialist mortgage situations.
- We work for you! We are not linked to Estate Agents so will be open and honest with you.
- It’s our job to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your initial enquiry to getting your keys – We pride ourselves on 5-star service!
- See our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- Unlike your bank, we search 1000’s of mortgages to find the most suitable one for you.
Quick Links to Our Mortgage Broker Services
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Durham