First Time Buyer Mortgages
First Time Buyer Mortgages in Durham & Surrounding Areas
Without a mortgage broker by your side, the process of being a first-time buyer can be quite scary. We are here to walk you through the steps, making it as simple and stress-free as possible.
First Time Buyer Mortgages – Popular Scenarios
- Are you looking to get on the property ladder and want an idea of how much you can borrow and how much it will cost?
- Have you seen a house you like and want to make an offer?
- Have you already had your offer accepted and want to get started with your mortgage application?
- Are you viewing properties and want a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up any offers you make in the near future?
- Have you been refused a mortgage? e.g. the bank won’t lend enough, you don’t fit their strict lending criteria?
- Have you got unusual circumstances and want mortgage help?
Help to Buy Scheme
If you are looking to buy a new-build home and take advantage of the Government’s Help to Buy Equity Scheme, we can help you with this.
As part of our free mortgage review, we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- Producing a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up offers you make
- Helping complete your mortgage application through to getting you an offer
- Explaining the different types of property survey available
- Recommending a local competitively-priced solicitor with high standards
- Running through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- Recommending suitable insurance with your new mortgage
Why should I use a Mortgage Broker?
- We work for you! We are not linked to Estate Agents so will be open and honest with you.
- It’s our job to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your initial enquiry to getting your keys – We pride ourselves on 5-star service!
- See our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- Unlike your bank, we search 1000’s of first-time buyer mortgages to find the most suitable one for you.
Quick Links to Our Mortgage Broker Services
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Durham