Moving Home Mortgage Advice in Durham
People have gotten in touch to seek Mortgage Advice in Durham. They may be doing so for a number of reasons:
- Type of property being purchased
- Your income structure and employment type i.e. self-employed
- Buying off, or with a family member
- Buying undervalue
- Bank declined or won’t lend enough
- Poor credit
If this is the case, it is important that you do not keep trying lots of lenders without being 100% sure of their lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether. We use our experience & knowledge to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender, based on your situation.
If you fall into any of these categories or even something else, we will do all we can to help.
Why choose Durhammoneyman as your Moving Home Mortgage Broker?
- We work for you! We are not linked to Estate Agents so will be open and honest with you.
- It’s our job to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your initial enquiry to getting your keys – We pride ourselves on 5-star service!
- See our genuine customer reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- Unlike your bank, we search 1000’s of first-time buyer mortgages to find the most suitable one for you.
It has been said that moving house is the third most stressful experience you can expect in your life, especially if you’re selling and trying to complete a new purchase at the same time. Our job is to use our knowledge & experience to take some of that stress off your shoulders.
Contact us to book your free moving home mortgage consultation.