About your Local Mortgage Broker in Durham
Why use us as your Mortgage Advisor in Durham?
- We care! We allocate you a dedicated Mortgage Advisor who will search 1000’s of Mortgage Deals to find you the best one
- We’re on your side!
- We have no vested interests – no links to Estate Agents
- We’ll return your calls/emails
- You’ll receive a Free, No-Obligation Mortgage Consultation
- We’re available out of hours for appointments: 8am-10pm 7 days a week to answer your questions
- Our ‘No Hassle’ Mortgage Application Process
- Finally, rest assured, you’re in safe hands with us: we’re authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
We utilise the above to help new and returning customers with all their mortgage needs
We have experience and knowledge of lending criteria from a very large number of lenders. If you just go to your own High Street Bank’s mortgage advisor, they only offer you mortgages from their own limited range. It stands to reason that there will be superior deals available from other mortgage providers.
Complicated Mortgage Situation?
We find that a lot of our customers have already tried their own bank, or another high street mortgage lender and have run into problems: more and more people are now turning to a reputable local mortgage broker, like us, for their mortgages.
If you are encountering any other problems please contact a Mortgage Advisor in Durham today!
As part of our mortgage review, we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- Producing a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up offers you make
- Helping complete your mortgage application through to getting you an offer
- Explaining the different types of property survey available
- Recommending a local competitively-priced solicitor with high standards
- Running through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- Recommending suitable insurance with your new mortgage