Remortgage Advice in Durham
Compare your existing lender to what’s available elsewhere – we’ll tell you which option is best for you!
Why seek Remortgage Advice? There are some incredibly competitive remortgage products available and it is our job to find the best one for you.
Whether you are looking to remortgage for a new fixed rate, save money, consolidate loans/credit cards, or to raise money from your property, we will do our best to help.
Whether you are looking for a remortgage to go through quickly, having problems with a current remortgage application or just want remortgage quotations to consider your options – Regardless of the situation, we’ll be happy to try and help!
Read our Genuine Customer Reviews to see more of what we do.
- Are you wanting to shop around for a more competitive mortgage product?
- Are you looking to raise money when you remortgage and/or secure a new deal?
- Consolidating debts
- Have your work arrangements or circumstances changed?
- Turned away by your existing lender/bank?
- Stuck on a standard variable rate and been told you can’t afford a cheaper mortgage?
- Do you want to add or remove a name from an existing mortgage?
- Are you wanting to remortgage your current property on to a buy to let?
- Do you have an unusual situation and are wanting to discuss your remortgage options?
Circumstances, such as income, marital status, and employment type may have changed since your original mortgage and these will need taking into account.
Customers sometimes have more equity in their house, so can access market-leading products from mortgage lenders.
Also, the new mortgage market review regulations make it far more difficult for existing customers looking to remortgage without the help of a Mortgage Broker.
We get frequent calls from clients who have had difficulty with their bank or other high street mortgage lender.
If this is the case, it is important that you do NOT keep going directly to other lenders, as this can have a negative impact on your credit score and harm your chance of remortgaging altogether.
We are able to use our experience & knowledge to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your situation – We aim to be RIGHT FIRST TIME!
Wanting a ‘no hassle’ remortgage?
When you remortgage you will not usually be stuck in a property chain and as you already own your house the legal work will be much simpler meaning that they can go through much quicker than a standard mortgage application.
Struggling to sell your house and want to buy
We can help with both the existing and new mortgage. This is a specialist transaction called a Let to Buy! Let to Buy Mortgage Advice
Quick Links to Our Mortgage Broker Services
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Durham
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Durham